Terms & Conditions
Returns, cancellations and refunds
- • Email us to request a return of your item and await confirmation (Include item, order number and reason for return) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Send your item back using a tracked & signed service (we can only accept responsibility back of the items once we have signed for them).
- • Once we receive the item(s) back and check the condition we will then process your refund minus any return fees and shipping fees within 48hours.
- • Refunds will arrive back with you through your original payment method.
- • Damages, faults in items or missing items must be reported to us by email within 48hours of receiving your items.
- • Where an item is found to have a fault or missing item Unique Baby Store will cover the cost of shipping out the missing piece/item.
- • All orders are checked thoroughly before being sent, we may request images as proof in any return or complaint.
- • Any damage to the boxes or outer packaging must be signed for at the point of receiving from the courier, if you have received a damage box or packaging which has caused damage to your item and the delivery has not been signed for as damaged may impact your eligibility to make a claim.
- • On items where a piece is found to be faulty we reserve the right to offer a replacement part to rectify the issue in a timely manner.
- • On our Furniture items, some of our suppliers use natural wood in which minor blemishes to wood or hairline crack may be a natural occurrence dependant on the type or style wood or parts used to manufacture the items in this case this will not be classed as a faulty part.
- • Items that are returned without fault are subject to a 10% restocking fee of the total price of the item returned (which must be in a saleable condition when returned).
- • Items that are returned where the order has paid shipping will not be refunded the shipping amount paid.
- • Items that are over the shipping amount where shipping has not been charged but then returned will also incur a shipping fee deducted from the refund amount.
- • Cancelling an order before it has been received, please email email@example.com
- • However, cancelling your order before receiving may not cover you from resulting restocking fees or the shipping fees as shown above (this will be at the discretion of our team judged on where your order is up to and at what length the order has already been processed to).
- • On orders where a delivery date significantly changes during processing your order, non of the above fees or charges will be applied for your cancellation.
This website is owned and operated by Unique baby Store UK. By using our website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full, you must not use this website. You should check this section of the website from time to time to review the current terms. You shall be deemed to have accepted the updated terms if you continue to use this website after they are updated. To assist you with this we will update the issue date at the head of these conditions so you know when they have been changed. Unique Baby Store may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
While Unique Baby Store endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Unique Baby Store shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended without notice for any reason at any time including in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair. You must not attempt at any time to do anything which interferes with the proper working of this Website. Unique Baby Store shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Unique Baby Store to disclose the identity or locate anyone interfering in any way with the proper working of this or any other Website.
While Unique Baby Store. endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct; Unique Baby Store does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Unique Baby Store. may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described on it, at any time without notice. Unique Baby Store makes no warranty that the material on this website is up to date. Some parts of the website allow users to post reviews of Unique Baby Store and/or its products. These reviews represent the views of the individual posting them and B Unique Baby Store, accepts no liability for the content, accuracy or otherwise of such reviews. The images of products displayed on the website are indicative only. Due to limitations in the display and colour capabilities of computer monitors, the product(s) you order from us and receive may differ slightly from the images shown on the website.
Unique Baby Store excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites. This includes but not is limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Unique Baby Store’s liability for: death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or fraud; or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.