The Smart Sock 3rd Generation is an updated version of the revolutionary baby monitor from Owlet, which comes with a refreshed design and improved functionality. This generation features a 20% wider size range, which provides better fitting for various babies (5-30 lbs). The redesigned device now tracks heart rate, oxygen levels, sleep and also gentle movements of your baby. All collected data are live-streamed to your smartphone via a free Owlet app, available for Android and iOs devices.
The Owlet Smart Sock is made of BPA free, Latex-free materials and is completely safe for your baby and not limits their lively movements. The set includes a smart sensor and 4 fabric socks for both left and right feet in two sizes, which perfectly fit your growing baby. The power supplied base station analyses your baby's data and provides light and push sound notifications from the base. It glows in green when everything is fine but it will notify you straight away if heart rate or oxygen levels leave the preset zone.
The Smart Sock 3rd gen. base is the fast wireless charging station for the sensor, which will fully recharge the sock unit in 90 minutes or 8 hours in just 20 minutes. The device also features a wider Bluetooth range of up to 100ft, which doubles in comparison to the previous generation.
- Suitable from birth up to 18 months (5-30 lbs)
- Includes 4 fabric socks for both left and right feet
- BPA free, Latex free, wireless ETL listed design
- Tracks heart rate, oxygen levels, hours slept, sleep quality and more
- Base station with lights and push sound notifications
- Convenient drop-and-go sock charging on the Base Station
- Quick charging - full charge(16h) in 90 min / 8 hours in 20 min
- Wide Bluetooth range (up to 100ft)
- Strams real-time data to your smartphone
- Free Android / iOs app to download
- 1 year warranty
What's included in the box?
- 4 Fabric socks (Sizes 5-30 lbs)
- Smart Sock sensor with a rechargeable battery
- Magnetic base station with wireless sock charger
- Base charging cords
- *Smartphone visible on images is not included
The Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
Buy now and pay later with Klarna. Options are available at the checkout payment page.